Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > The Princess of Finland

The Princess of Finland This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
A play with shadows and expression.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own!

DeTaChEd.from.LiFe said...
May 13, 2011 at 10:51 am:
This is so perfectly drawn. is it actuall pen and ink or is it charcoal and graphite?

rhea752 replied...
Oct. 16, 2011 at 12:55 pm :
wow just, just wow. that right there is spectacular

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Gorgeous!! This is amazing!

xgood_and_brokenxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 4, 2011 at 3:13 pm:
Absolutely Beautiful. And in a natural way too. If I was a dude, I'd probably be head over heels!~

SnickerLover said...
amaaaaaaazzzzziiiiinnnngggggg.....

PillowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
WOW! That's amazing! I wish I could do shaddows like that.

angelswing said...
i just love this i been wanting 2 comment on this piece of art 4 a while. well i really love this work of art its so wonderful ur very talented ur art is very great. well bye God bless!!

fall_from_grace said...
Really beautiful. So realistic. Out of curiosity did you draw this off a photo, a model, or just out of thought?

arrowed_rainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 6, 2009 at 11:38 am:
I really like your shadow use. ;D This is really realistic--you captured the presence of the being very well.

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow. I'm shocked with the talent displayed here. Great work.
God bless,
...,

*BlueEyes* said...
This drawing is amazing! Great job

MitchellThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Amazing!!! I love what I feel from this piece!!

Nickelback91 said...
Cool and dramatic.