Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > She Who Listens

She Who Listens This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
So many people take our beloved, magnificent Earth for granted. This girl, who seems to only exist within my head, listens to the voice of nature-- the wind.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 45 comments. Post your own now!

caitlin.d135 said...
Nov. 12, 2010 at 2:13 am
Incredible

SMWells said...
I think it's beautiful. But I don't  understand the tittle.

tallulahhavana replied...

The wind is like a voice. One of the many voices of Nature. This girl listens to the wind. . . I think that's what it means.

I know that that's what it means to me!

S M Wells replied...
That is a beautiful thought, and I think you're write.

IamtheStargirl said...
Favorited :)

Fires said...
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AprilBlue replied...
This is so, so good. I really enjoyed your style. 

purplechoc said...

WOW

i use ink but that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_stillfalling_101 replied...
that's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ it! If I had the moneys, i'd buy that from you. But I'm broke.

willow322 said...
I love your drawing! Its lovely and misterious!

LemonQuiche said...
Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:56 am
i think your title is kinda pretentious but the drawing is very good. i like how there are so few lines.

jonas_chic899 said...
dude thats reallyyy goood! kool description too

mindymax said...
She who listens what?...i think its a powerful drawing , but the meaning is much to be desired

celloizmylife replied...
I think it's not of her listening to something in particular, but more habitual, like she listens when you need to be listened to. Or perhaps she's mute, so she just listens to what people say. It's all perception really.

Pillow said...
Wow. That's amazing.

violingoddess said...
Jan. 14, 2010 at 11:16 am
very serine :) so cool!

Mitchell said...
Two Words: Wonderful and Haunting

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is super magnificent!
I don't know how you do it, but this picture just gives me a sense of inspiration, loneliness, and mystery- I hope that's what you were trying to say through your drawing.
GREAT JOB!!! You need to submit so many more of your drawings cause their just awesome!

Kagome said...
Your drawing is really amazing. I love to draw and sketch however I am not really all that good. You have inspired me to not give up.

Dazed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love everything about this picture.. I can feel the loneliness in it. Plus the title is perfect.