Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > sketchbook 3 "selfish"

sketchbook 3 "selfish"

Report abuse
Description:
i used gel medium, modge podge, inks, watercolors, matt medium and acrylics. this piece was inspired by ink blots and what i see when i looked at the colors in this piece. enjoy.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

mindymax said...
wow very interesting, it makes me think of the world through the eyes of some one who wishes of a different world, one where open mindedness is just to tolerate and the other is acceptance, sound familiar? keep it up!

adastraabextra This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i love this so much!! amazing!! :)

scott737 replied...
thank you very much! my work is usually seen as very odd im glad you appreciate it :)

adastraabextra This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
well sometimes the things that most people view as "odd" or "weird" are some of the best work, just misunderstood because its different. if people would learn to open their minds a little, then they would probably appreciate it a lot more. its funny, people have eyes, but sometimes its as if they are blind. but anyway, i think its amazing!! keep it up, and dont change your style for anybody!! :)