New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > The Weathering of Words

The Weathering of Words This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Jorge Luis Borges, my literary hero.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 45 comments. Post your own!

niesh13 said...
beautiful.!! thts realy awesome yu have talent.

mariasalami This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 16, 2010 at 7:29 pm :
Thank you!!!

Diane V. said...
This is amazing! It has such depth and soul to it.

Apr. 16, 2010 at 7:29 pm :
Thank you so much!! Borges's poetry defines depth and soul, and perhaps that's why I was so passionate in drawing this sketch.  

Diane V. replied...
Apr. 16, 2010 at 11:25 pm :
Yes, I love his poetry. I'm currently reading some by Quevedo and Góngora right now...also some Bécquer. ¡Cuánto me encantan! :)

Apr. 17, 2010 at 8:10 am :
Mi poema favorito de Becquer es "Del salon en el angulo oscuro," es genial!

myworld10This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 31, 2010 at 6:27 pm :
Who in the world is Borges?

Jul. 31, 2010 at 7:29 pm :
Borges is considered one of the greatest poets of these couple of centuries. Personally, I think his poetry manages to be accessible and yet intrigue readers. There's also a theory that he predicted the Internet, Facebook and Wikipedia 40 years before they happened.

Aug. 16, 2010 at 9:38 am :
Ok. Thanks a lot. :)

notebookgirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 13, 2010 at 4:22 pm:
When I saw the small version of this i thought it was a photo someone had accidentally put in the wrong catagory. u are amazing

Feb. 13, 2010 at 7:57 pm :
you just gave me my favorite valentine's day present, your comment! thank you so so much!!

notebookgirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 14, 2010 at 8:00 am :
always happy to make other people happy:)

angelswing said...
WOW!!!! ur really great i love all the shading ur a very great artist keep up the great work. bye bye & God bless!!!!

Jan. 15, 2010 at 4:17 pm :
Thanks times two!

angelswing said...
WOW!!!!!!!! i love all the shading ur really great ur a wonderful artist. well bye bye @ God bless!!!

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
A work of art. Truly. Keep it up...
God bless,
...,

Jan. 15, 2010 at 4:16 pm :
thanks a lot!! :)

SloaneaminSticks<3 said...
OMG! I love the character he has!! :]

Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:28 pm :
thanks! :)

BrittneySamantha said...
Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:39 am:
oooommmmggggg suuuuperrrr good!!!!!!!