Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Imagine

Imagine

Report abuse
Description:
I gave this to my mom for her birthday, it took me about two days. I've hidden between 12 and 15 words in the picture. See if you can find them all.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 27 comments. Post your own now!

ThatHair said...
Oct. 9, 2009 at 10:20 am
Sooooo cool. Lovely pen and ink drawing. Cool idea with the words hidden int the picture. I actually did that with one of my pieces of work before. To avoid finishing a project in art class, I told my techer I was putting the "finishing touches" on a peice of work, when I was actually writing in names of my friends and family.

star_561 said...
this is a awsome drawing and i draw too! u should check out my poems, mine are pretty good but not as good as some of the other peoples poems. : ( but good.answer me back. bye!

Sheridan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thanks, i read you poems and i liked how they were short, sweet, and to the point. that's something i can't ever do. most of my poems are at least a half a page long. I also read broken hearted, happy endings. I could really connect with the petal pulling-i do that time to time. Too bad i never get a happy ending :(

star_561 replied...
thanks! ur like the first who actully like loved it. can u belive that? g2g

RLJoy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissingIdentity said...
This is really amazing (:

fefe1996 replied...
wow that is just..... wow amazing!!!