Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Frost and Fire

Frost and Fire This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This is actually a mixture of ink and colored pencil. Please note this piece is a two-part work of art, the second part is a poem, (also titled Frost and Fire) I'll try to have a link up ASAP.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 43 comments. Post your own now!

earthy_kat said...
It's an incredibly well done piece of work.Absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work.

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thankyou very much. =3 I appreciate it.
Have you seen any of my other pieces, by chance?

Mcrfreak17 said...
Jan. 9, 2010 at 9:51 am
yes it is amazing
hey what does the words say under the dragons?

"The Dragon shields the Phoenix young...
... Until it is reborn."
It's a line from a poem. You can look for it on here, it is also titled "Frost and Fire".

angelswing said...
i think this is so COOL!!!!!!!just keep up the amazing work well bye & God bless!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooklyn said...
Dec. 30, 2009 at 1:33 am
I've always been envious of those who can draw dragons so easily. Truly incredible :)

bluestar500 said...
Dec. 29, 2009 at 10:46 am
one word...stunning. I absolutely love this picture, along with the poem! They can work fine seperately, but put together, it's just magnificent. Keep up the good work, you definately have enough talent. ^^

distant_dreamer said...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!! You are so talented!!!!!! Keep it up, you are one of the best of the best that I've seen! This one is going on my favorites!!!!!!! :)

onlyiz said...
Nov. 19, 2009 at 11:35 am
wicked.
freaky love darn fine.
i loves it.

i-cookie said...
Nov. 2, 2009 at 10:15 am
cool!!!! awesome!!!!! i love it!!!!!

Uotani said...
totally awesome! amazing! beautiful! WOW! it is so good and i love the way you did the hands with great detail, like i said ( or wrote ) totally awesome!

brdcgirl26 said...
amazingg!!!

Deeezy^_^ said...
Oct. 17, 2009 at 11:16 am
this picturre is stunning, you have a very gifted talent!

SilverAngel777 said...
Oh my god, that's beautiful

ciaradell This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Amaazzzinnngggg!
I hope this ends up in the mag.

rengeki said...
wow thats amazing i love it

ThatHair said...
Oct. 9, 2009 at 10:31 am
Simply awesome.

musicgirl757 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Haha, I'm sorry I ment "I love it" my bad

This is so incredibly pretty!!! I love you!

itsamazzinggrace This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 8, 2009 at 9:08 am
this is intense!

BrittneySamantha said...
Oct. 6, 2009 at 11:02 am
wowowowowow! very beautiful!!! ur so talented!