Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Anguish

Anguish

Report abuse
Description:
this discribes how i feel when i realize i will most likely never see some people again.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

Unknown0_0This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 11:23 am
This is really quite good! The emotion is moving! I wonder what she is so upset about?

BlackHoleHighAlum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is really good, but maybe you could draw it again on blank paper or something, cause it loses something with the lines behind it :/

h.a.n.n.a.h. replied...
Yea I know. I really want to do it again but I have been super busy with school and stuff.

BlackHoleHighAlum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
yeah, I get it :) really great drawing though! :D

h.a.n.n.a.h. replied...
:) thank you so much! I don't even think it's my best one. I have so many more at home!

DORK_OF_THE_MONTH said...
Apr. 13, 2010 at 11:56 am
Wow! Good job!  This looks really similar to one of the pictures in The Monster Book of Manga. ^_^

.:hannah:. replied...
thanks! i got the idea from there. there was a picture from there i really liked and i just added my own stuff. 

A_Hiddden_Beauty said...
Jan. 17, 2010 at 11:10 am
I love the detail in the face and i can feel the emotion in it
its amazingly drawn :)

mikey12398 said...
you did a great job i wish i could draw like that