Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Heartbeats

Heartbeats This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
In every heartbeat, there is passion- the adept fingers of a pianist strumming across the keys of a Grand piano- the soft, red, velvety interior of love, of adoration, a growing independence- tree branches...(more »)
Tags: abstract

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 73 comments. Post your own now!

linzYloo This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
woww. this is ahhmazing. you have some incredible talent, and i love how this is so open for people to interpret as they wish....wow. =] i love it.

MiniPirate said...
Mar. 27, 2010 at 11:21 am
incredible!! not only is it technically amazing, the idea and emotion in it is awesome. I love the birds near the top, and the way that the keyboard morphs so seamlessly into the roots. I'm jealous!!

Eniliuqcaj said...
this is one of the best drawings i've seen dude this is awesome!!!!!!!! i love it 5 stars! check some of my stuff out if you can please tanx!!!!!!!xd

i_am_nobody said...
o my gods thats amazing!

sharadyn said...
this is really neat and creative. at first i did not see the piano in the corner. your description is bery well thought out and well written. it captures what the picture says

spicymaddog said...
That is absolutely amazing. I love the description of your artwork...which is the most amazing thing I've seen.

CountryGothic said...
I like this, especially how you have the heart attatched to the piano. The detail is amazing, and making the heart into a tree...awsome! A+++++ :)

Lovemyhollowbody said...
Pure awesomeness

Alyssa S. said...
Wow.... loved this.

SarahRox said...
brilliant...and beautiful

Stache said...
Speechless

SeaStorm This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 11, 2010 at 9:21 am
I'd like you to know that the little green monster inside me just woke up.

visionTru said...
Feb. 8, 2010 at 10:05 am
i really really like it....im so jealous i would never be able to do anything like that...great job!!!

PopTaRt-333 said...
Feb. 6, 2010 at 8:58 am
i love this ive tried to draw hearts but icould never get them to fit in to anything and i haft to say that is total sweetness i love it

KonyaB!!! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You DREW that!!! That is wicked, totally awesome. The piano into the heart thing is soooo cool. :)

A_Hiddden_Beauty said...
Jan. 17, 2010 at 11:07 am
Wow u really pushed the limit i really do love it!! Its so creative and detailed to me it saids music is my heart my life and thats how it is for me :)
u did an excelent job

Mitchell said...
Amazing!!! I love this!

Poet_in_Motion This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this piece. It is extremely creative and thought-provoking, and in short, you are an amazing artist. Keep up the fabulous work.

Pily said...
pretty beautyfull!! congrats!! ure so dope!!!

shywriter said...
Dec. 7, 2009 at 11:21 am
OMG! This is just sooo amazing! i can't believe you drew this! Good job!!