Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Frozen in Thought

Frozen in Thought This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
I drew this on my iPad, using an amazing app called Paper by 53. I had a chilly theme in mind, probably because of the weather. I hope you enjoy! Please comment, letting me know what you think!

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

SophiaLuvz2Draw said...
May 7, 2015 at 10:36 am
And thank you for your heart warming words about the drawing. :)

SophiaLuvz2Draw said...
May 7, 2015 at 10:35 am
Yes, it's an amazing app. You should deffinetly check it out. Unfortunately, it's only for the iPad. It won't work on any other devise. But,it is the best drawing app I have ever clicked into!

RobotPenn.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow! Lovely, just lovely! You've captured the movement of the wind perfectly. So, you like this app? I've been trying to find something like that lately. :)

SophiaLuvz2Draw said...
Thanks you so much for your encouraging words!!! I'll be posting more drawings soon!

Beila said...
The elegance and poise in her figure and face are crystalline perfection. The coloring, too, is just right for your tone. You've captured an exquisite moment in this drawing.