Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Meghan Trainor

Meghan Trainor

Report abuse
Description:
This is like my rough draft so i can see what needs to be fixed etc. I hope you like... if you see anything please tell me. Thank you

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

GagaxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:57 am
WOAHHHHHHHHH so gorgeouss i love meghan trainor /fangirls

lovetruthinsane said...
Mar. 27, 2015 at 11:37 am
eyes really say who she is that is the important bit only thing is her chin is rounder overall incredibly impressive i just cant take my eyes off hers she had the same shine she would in real life

CristelSnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Its all about that face nice job! hehe this looks so cool and realistic..like seriously gime your hands pure! you are just so talented

TheOceansBlackBirdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really loved this. I think its very cute and simple. I think the mouth looks like slightly off but i cant put my finger on it.. but I actually wouldnt change anything i think it looks really good