Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Identity

Identity This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

PianoKeys97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 1:10 pm
Complex and detailed. It really conveys terror, confusion, and the idea of searching. The negative and positive space is perfectly balanced yet you have still managed to make it dark and haunted feeling. This is so original and incredible. Added to my favorites for sure. Keep up the great work.

PenOnParchment said...
That's amazing! It's so intricate and beautiful and slightly haunting. It's really awesome!

KarmaBitesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is amazing. How did you make it???

Deej6595This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:08 am
Very complex and delicate. I am so mesmirized by this. I love the idea of lost or shattered identity.

BlondeAndProud said...
Jan. 6, 2012 at 11:43 am
this is haunting... i cant stop staring at it. Its so beautiful well done

Ezibeltha This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This Piece is very unique. It is very different and I think it looks like it was very difficult to execute. I really like it, hope it takes you far! :) Good job, it's amazing.

eflores85658 said...
Its beatiful i recommend making a poem to match i...it will have a background with it  a story with a picture will make you look professional:)

Jessica J. said...
I LOVE IT!!! its so wonderfully complex but its sooooo beautiful...GOOD JOB!!!!