Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Rainbow Eye

Rainbow Eye

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

msk823This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
...Well I can see that unusual is not always bad in your drawing. Instead of unusual, I would describe it as unique, wouldn't you?

AnnaOfMirkwoodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Guapa, guapa!!! If you don't know Spanish, that means beautiful, beautiful--which is exactly what this picture is. Your attention to detail is exquisite and the way the colors in the iris blend one into another like a spectrum of light is incredible. 

Woah! I can't believe that this is a pen and ink drawing! I like the way how the colors merge together in the pupil. One thing that I'd recommend is that the lower eyelashes be a bit shorter. Also, the tear gland seems a bit too red. I am really impressed!

nonicknameyet_cx replied...
Oct. 31, 2014 at 12:08 am
haha thanks ^~^ ik about the bottom eye lashes though. I had to add more because I messed up on the top where there is actually a lot more than i was suppose to do

msk823This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
The upper eyelashes don't really seem to stand out as bad though! I actually like them...(Are you SURE that you messed up???)

nonicknameyet_cx replied...
late reply sorry! but yea xD there wasnt supopose to be that many eye lashes but when i did it it looked unusual in a way so i had to add more to cover it up 

1Timothy412This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I so wish I had ur talent! Ur amazing! I love this