Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > My hair

My hair

Report abuse
Description:
This inst my actual hair just a draing of hair. I took into account all the helpful advice and decied to draw a picture with the hair as the focus point. Thank you all for the comments! It really helps!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

Dream2000 said...
This is gorgeous! I love it so much

GagaxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
woah its beautiful @PureDrawings

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the detail you put into the curls, great job! :)

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I can see that, it's really great and so much detailed on the hair and focus I can actually feel the heaviness of her hair ^_^ But thank god you don't have this haircut lol :P

IamFeliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 27, 2014 at 12:17 am
WOW beautifull pic! love the curls!