Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Too long

Too long

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: teens

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

1Timothy412This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Her face tells a story like no other. You did an amazing job. Wen i look at this all i think of is how i want to know more. What was she gasping at? was she runing or just the wind in her hair. whats her name. she is so beautiful I am in love with this!

GlideThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you so much. I actually did not come up with a story for it. I'm so glad you looked deeper into it. That means a lot!

1Timothy412This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
I no joke cant stop look at this! Im in love with it!

Oct. 2, 2014 at 9:59 am
OMG thank you so much. Your comments are making me smile!

IamFeliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 27, 2014 at 12:18 am
This is so beautiful and realistic! nice work!