Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > It Needs to Come Out

It Needs to Come Out

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

CristelSnow4EverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
:o this is sooo good and just like woah this just captures my attention and I cant look away. its just so realistic and its so cool how it actually looks like a hand coming out of an eye. just wonderful work! this is one of my favorites

GlideThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Your comments are making me very happy. :) lol I really appreciate it.

kmm1234 said...
This is fanominal 

1Timothy412This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
I agree, you did a wonderfull job with the shading and the realism. Your really good

Oct. 25, 2014 at 11:09 am
Thank you so much :)

Haleybearmonton replied...
Awesome job on this!