Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Report abuse
Description:
I drew this just because. I personally dont care for the "pretty boy" look but I know some do. I drew this in about 20min (Im not sure how long it was because I was watching a T.V. and drawing this so im going off how long the show was XD) I used HB, 2B and 4B graphite.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

IamFeliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 27 at 12:10 am
amazing drawing . your drawings are so realistic like :-0. they make my jaw drop .

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 4 at 10:37 pm
I like this one a lot, it is very detailed and.. smoooth. Haha, Loved the idea, keep it up!!! CX

Black.TigerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 2 at 4:37 pm
I love this!!

wildsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 30 at 12:16 pm
you make my drawings look really bad. good job