SWAT

Report abuse
Description:
SWAT officer, free hand, 25min, Graphite

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

Caramel_ShadesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
what took you 25 min to do would take me a life time awesome!! _Caramel Kisses

PureDrawingsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thank you so much!

im_awesomeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Awesome pic. You are a really greau artist. 5/5 starts

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow. I am BLOWN AWAY by this drawing!!! I can see how much effort you put into this, with all of the shading and accessories! So magnificent. I love your work a TON so far!!

AshishAmanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
great! weldone.. :)  

TheMadHatterEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this one. Thank for sharing this! ^_^