Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Report abuse
Description:
Marilyn Monroe -Graphite- free hand quick draw

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

IamFeliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 27, 2014 at 12:07 am
this is so realistic! like wooooooooooooow you can really draw! i love your daings! <3

IamFeliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 27, 2014 at 12:08 am
*drawings                 

Nella.Girl97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
O MY STARS THIS IS AMAZING!!!! SO REALISTIC! LOVE THE HAIR DETAILS!!

WinterRose1976This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, you are incredibly talented! She looks so realistic - especially the eyes. 5/5

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sooo great! I wish I was as Artistically inclined as you are! I love this M.M. portrait a bunch! ^_^

Cassie_MonroeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
OMG ! I absolutely LOVE Marilyn Monroe !! You did a really really good job! Keep up .  Maybe do some more of her // I would love to see it

Atlas_Woman said...
Absolutely gorgeous.

_MKAY_ said...
Wow. Thats amazing!

QueenOfLimbs said...
I love how beautiful you depicted her face.

Mikky_Ekko13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sh^t. You drew this?!?! It's so beautiful!