Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Faceless, Not Heartless

Faceless, Not Heartless

Report abuse
Description:
I'm not very good at drawing, but I just wanted to get this message across: Sometimes people judge you before getting to know who you are, and automatically think you have no feelings of your own. But...(more »)
Tags: teens

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

sleeping-beauty_gurlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
STAHP WITH YOUR TALENT EVERYWHERE gorgeous drawing and beautiful message :D all about FANTASTIC job

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 28, 2014 at 9:58 am
It does make sense, Hanban12. : ) I love this drawing. I truly do. And your drawing of people, is better than my drawing of people! I love the message in your drawing. Thank you for sharing this!

lovelol replied...
Aug. 29, 2014 at 11:20 am
i'm not the best drawer myself, but this is VERY good keep drawing :) ps most people do judge a book by its cover before they get to know them

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Very true. :) :/ a lot of people do judge a book by its cover before they really get to know them. Sigh.