Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > "Untitled"

"Untitled"

Report abuse
Description:
For this artwork I used black gel pen. It took me around two weeks to finish. the idea was taken from some artwork that I found online. Hope you like my work!! Please feel free to comment. Thank you! :)
Tags: abstract

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

Eva72This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 28 at 4:02 pm:
This is absolutely amazing!!! WOW! That must have taken a LOT of patience to complete! Great work!!! :D

WinterRose1976This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 12 at 4:33 pm:
This. Is. Incredible. Five stars!!!!

Azerbaijani97 replied...
May 24 at 7:56 am :
Thank you, lovely!!!! :-)

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 27 at 1:06 pm:
I thought this was some art done using a graphics software. But am i stunned to learn that you did it manually. Amazing! 

Azerbaijani97 replied...
Apr. 28 at 4:59 am :
Thank you so much!!! It really means a lot! <3

Kody S. replied...
May 5 at 9:58 pm :
I wish I could draw like this truley amazing. :)

Azerbaijani97 replied...
May 8 at 4:31 am :
I am sure you can! :)) Thank you though, you are amazing!! :)