Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Indian Dance.

Indian Dance.

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

ShagunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 10 at 7:21 pm:
Okay... the art is nice but that is not Inidan Dance, sweetie. Take it ffrom someone who has trained for thirteen years in Indian Classical Dance, that drwing is not accurate.

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 18 at 12:02 am:
The detail is wicked, the whole thing's wonderful in general! 

TheUniverseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I guess because I love the Indian culture, especially the gypsy.  Which gypsies are found througout the world, but this is a very nice drawing.  

jackfrost said...
I love the detail!

quoter said...
Amazing! I wish I could draw like you.

IAMAMERICAThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 29, 2013 at 7:13 pm :
Thanks! Quoter :D

abividreyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:21 am:
Beautiful, very creative! <3

AMERICA_BOOThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:42 am :
Welcome to TeenInk! :D And Thankyou for the positive comment gurl. :).