Split

Report abuse
Description:
This was actually done about year or two ago so it's a little old now. I did it on thick sketching paper and colored it with watercolor. I have another copy of it up on my DA account.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

papayajuice13 said...
Jun. 2 at 1:56 am
I love the two opposing sides. Overall really interesting to look at.

ramona7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 25, 2013 at 4:50 am
does it represent the two faces of humanity, like the two sides of aa coin....one yin and one yang???

EpitomeofUbiquity replied...
To some extent, yes, however you chose to interpret it is up to you, that is only one of its meanings, there are many others as well.

ramona7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 26, 2013 at 5:45 am
ok......i'll rack up my useless brain to think up something else....give me some time ^_^

GreekGoddessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is very creative, and it shows true color, deepper meaning than whats on the surface (can't explain it, it's just there). This is a great picture keep it up!!

EpitomeofUbiquity replied...
Thank you!