Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Report abuse
Description:
The infamous pasta loving Italian from Hetalia. PASTAAAAA~!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

Akira_Hanabusa said...
Waaah, that looks so cool

PirateCountryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 27, 2013 at 3:18 pm :
Thanks! I appreciate it!

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Hey! I'd know him anywhere! XD *Sigh* I miss my best freind forcing me to watch Hetalia...I should send her a link to this :3 By the way, this looks great!

Samurai-BagginsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 3, 2013 at 5:06 pm :
Grazie! Thank you! And I'm so happy your friend tried forcing you to watch Hetalia. If I knew where to find you, I'd force you too. XD

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 3, 2013 at 10:12 pm :
...Not gunna lie...That's kinda frightening :P

Sept. 4, 2013 at 4:00 pm :
Yes, I am intimidating ;)

teenperk101 said...
Thats really cool.I love Italia.

Sept. 2, 2013 at 11:16 am :
Thanks! I love Hetalia too!