New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > I Wanted You

I Wanted You

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

AlabianThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 31 at 8:54 pm:
This is totally gorgeous! The eyes are like you plucked them right out of a real person and stuck them onto the paper! (Sorry, kind of morbid). But seriously. The splashes of color make it look totally unique. Somehow, it adds something to the picture. Amazing. 5/5 :D

Jexxi13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 8 at 1:45 pm :
Thank you so much!

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 13 at 1:31 pm:
i think that the black ink brings out the color, and that if one was gone, the other would be incomplete. your artwork is stunning. as always:P   i am very jelous of your watercolor abilities. the only thing i can work with is pencil and ink (be it sharpie or whatever) and maybe a little oil pastel and paint here and there. 

Sep. 8 at 1:46 pm :
Thanks a ton!

WriteOrWrongThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 27 at 12:09 am:
The way the hair is splashed with color really brings life to the piece. I love how the girl's skin looks so soft and delicate. This is off-the-charts ravishing. You have some major talent.

Aug. 12 at 6:23 pm :
Thank you so much(:

411EllieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 26 at 12:37 pm:
Wow! Gorgeous! I love everything about it! The colors are perfect!

today at 10:01 am :
thanks! :3