Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Careless Feet

Careless Feet

Report abuse
Description:
This is a pen drawing inspired by the lyrics of "Deteriorate" by Demon Hunter (and yes, go look it up now:P). The idea behind it is that you have no idea what kind of effect your movements through this...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

PhantomoftheBookstoreThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like this alot. It looks like a book illustration. I love it :)

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 11, 2013 at 2:51 pm :
*bows* thank you very much. i am happy you like it:P

bloodwraith1 said...
Love it :) looks really cool

Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:31 pm :
thank you so much. sometimes i feel like my art only impresses myself, and that other people just dont get it. but this disproves it:P thank you!