Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Sharpie Tattoos

Sharpie Tattoos

Report abuse
Description:
Skin is a canvas too, right?

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

NeverBrokenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 26 at 4:35 am:
This is so incredible, I want to go get a tattoo of that bird now on my foot!! You are very talented :)

eisforeleonoreThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 25 at 1:15 am :
Thank you so much! You're too kind.

ilovetodanceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 19 at 7:03 pm:
Skin is definitely a canvas, nice piece of art.

Jul. 25 at 1:17 am :
Hahahah, thank you. (:

3MOsleeping-beautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 17 at 3:39 pm:
That bird is beautiful!!! Amazing *.*  you have such an amazing talent

Jul. 25 at 1:16 am :
You're awesome! Thanks for the feedback. It means the world to me. 

3MOsleeping-beautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 25 at 2:38 pm :
psssh you are awesome!!!!! Keep it up because you have an incredible talent :)