Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Rawr Dragon

Rawr Dragon

Report abuse
Description:
These scales took me FOREVER!!! It was supposed to be the dragon from Eragon, but I failed...

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 22, 2013 at 6:35 pm:
So realistic. I love it. And the eye. Sometimes, I too doodle eyes. It scares me sometimes why I doodle eyes. I'm not some eye freak just so you know.

Scarlett_the_pegacornThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 22, 2013 at 11:20 pm :
No, of course not. ;3 ur not an eye freak specifically, more of a freak in general. In the bedroom. *cough* who said that? *cough* 

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 23, 2013 at 2:24 pm :
Oh yeah. *cough* 

monochromatic said...
May 16, 2013 at 5:19 pm:
wow that must of taken forever! it looks unique i think. and really cool