New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Natsu x Lucy

Natsu x Lucy

Report abuse
Description:
Got bored.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

younglunithestraysmemberThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 6 at 9:52 pm:
Oh my. I'll be checking them out then. Also my username there is younglunithestray, so you'll know it's me.

Jan. 19 at 1:41 am:
I love this picture!!!!!!! Nice job! I can't stop fantasizing over it. This pairing will always be my favorite!

SaikaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 6 at 11:07 am :
haha well thank you~! I feel kinda bad though, this site used to be the go to place for my art, but I switched to Deviantart! I have more NaLu there if you wanna check it out c: My user is Lovebronyotakuchan87.