trapped in the dollhouse | Teen Ink

trapped in the dollhouse

March 30, 2013
By JessesAngel SILVER, lincoln, Delaware
JessesAngel SILVER, Lincoln, Delaware
6 articles 2 photos 15 comments

Favorite Quote:
When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear. And never tell your problems to anyone. 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them

Similar images


This art/photo has 0 comments.

Smith Summer

Parkland Speaks