Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn

Report abuse
Description:
Art Work by Sophomore Morgana C.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

Day_BreakerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 16 at 3:18 am:
Brilliant shading, looks realistic. Looks much better than what I could do :)

ThePHSMuseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 1:20 pm :
Thank you(:

ThePHSMuseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 27 at 9:38 pm:
If people who view this could please comment what they think, that would be greatly appreciated! :) Thanks! :)

theredheadedbookwormThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 6 at 11:12 pm :
You did amazing!! I looooooooooooooove it!! The only thing that I would like to point out, is the eyes looked a little squished from side to side. Please don't take this the wrong way though, you did way better than what I would have done!!! It's awesome!! Keep it up!!!!

Apr. 7 at 11:34 pm :
Thank you so much!