Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Please, no more Fear.

Please, no more Fear.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a inked drawing of the inner piece of myself, trying not to be afraid anymore. Its also a shout out to those dealing with their own things in their life. Trying not to be afraid anymore is hard when all you know if fear.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

SentByWolvesOnHighThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 31, 2013 at 2:09 am:
Amazing job on this. I mean...just wow. I can't even begin to explain how incredible this picture is. And the message too. Just extraordinary.

DoubttheCircles replied...
Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:55 pm :
Wow, thank you so much! It's so great that you are able to feel the depth of it(: I appreciate your words<3

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 2, 2013 at 6:58 pm:
Would you be offended if I said this was cute?  Because it is....but it's also very powerful,  I feel that I can see deep meaning behind this,   Very good job :)

DoubttheCircles replied...
Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:50 pm :
I wouldn't be offended at all! (: I am so happy that this drawing was able to make a connection with you<3 "Its life, we are all in this together." Thank you so much!  

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
dont you hate it when you see or hear something, and you so desperately want to tell the author how much it meant to you, but even if you tried, you would never get it right? thats the wall that im face with now, its so infuriating! i cannot explain the feeling in my heart and head and soul. maybe its because my heart goes out to you, but regardless, you have made an impact by posting this, and even if I'm the only one it inspires, you should never stop expressing yourself, it does more than... (more »)

DoubttheCircles replied...
Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:48 pm :
I'm glad it could have made such an impact on you! It means a lot to me that you'd say that(: Thank you so much!  <3

Marcyrayaline said...
Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:39 am:
This is great. I love the message and the honesty it brings.

DoubttheCircles replied...
Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:27 pm :
Thank you so much(: It speaks a lot about my life and how I've felt. I know plenty of others feel this way, I dont want them to think they're alone. <3