Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Keep Looking...

Keep Looking...

Report abuse
Description:
A random doodle I started drawing with ink pens. This is one of my favorite pieces so far, it was very fun to draw.
Tags: pen color

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

Non-Sibi-Sed-PatriaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It's very colorful and confusing.  The drawing is good, but it's still very confusing.

Snowflakes said...
Oct. 29, 2012 at 5:26 am:
Oh wow, I love this! It looks like an Alice In Wonderland kind of world, and it looks like all the doodles represent the thoughts that run through our minds, showing that we humans are creative :P
It's great :D 

live4words said...
Wow... your drawing is amazing! Every time I looked at it, I found something that I hadn't seen before. You are really talented! :)

MidnightFire said...
I like how no matter how long you look you always find something new.  (I found the door ;D) this is an amazing peice, its really good.

Angel8645This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:56 am:
This is so beautiful! I'm going to check out some of your other work!

Novelist123 said...
Wonderfully imaginative and insiteful! This is actually the second piece I've seen from you, and I have to say, your pieces are amazing!