Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > What It Takes to Make a Golden Omelet

What It Takes to Make a Golden Omelet

Report abuse
Description:
The bird in this picture represents the sweatshop workers who are made to give away their golden eggs (their babies)to rich countries all over the world. This bird is beautiful, vibrant and colourful, but...(more »)

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

babya232 said...
I like the idea that was generating through your mind. I think it's really cool and original. I think you could have defined the bird's legs a little more though. Showing the joints and shading to show the definition of the bones would have been cool to look at. Keep up the good work!

PaperWriter said...
I love this drawing and the meaning behind it - I think because it has such a powerful meaning it makes the drawing even more beautiful! :)

sweetangel4life said...
awesome. i love the drawing and highlights in the golden foods an d the words that describe today's society and world.

Cwatsonbtvs said...
This picture is really a work of art, i love that you showed society's issues through this.

KristinC This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is a very striking image, what lovely work!  :)

The_Quiet_Girl said...
Sept. 20, 2012 at 10:40 am
The bird is gorgeous; maybe someday its beauty can shine through. You did a wonderful job with this.