New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Report abuse
Description:
A picture of Marilyn Monroe in which the shadows play atop the curves her face.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

sweetangel4lifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is really good. nice work, im impressed. now if only i could draw like that! :P  

kaitlynAnnePhillipsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 25, 2012 at 2:40 pm :
Thanks! I got yelled at for working on it in P.E.C.!

sweetangel4lifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 27, 2012 at 4:33 pm :
np. lol. i get in trouble for wqriting stories in class all the time. dont feel bad. check out my work :P mandi

Sept. 27, 2012 at 5:04 pm :
I promise I will if you check out mine. I write a lot too.

Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:28 pm :
then its a deal. ill check ur work out. :P

Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:48 pm :
kk(: sounds great(: