Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Circulate

Circulate

Report abuse
Description:
I love anatomical drawings, especially hearts. I made this one with some markers, and a few pens to draw the smaller arteries.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

411Ellie_ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 16 at 11:20 pm
Woah! I have been looking at your work and...YOU ARE SO TALENTED MY BRAIN IS GOING TO BURST!!!! Sorry for yelling, but it's the truth :D

Non-Sibi-Sed-PatriaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow, this is a good drawing. :-D  I'm not an artist by a long shot, but it looks very well done. Good Job 24601!

ccascq said...
LOVE the COLOR and Shading!

AthenaMarisaDeterminedbyFateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I love the shading on the drawing! You have a very unique art style that I really enjoy looking at! It also conveys a deeper meaning, a way of drawing our own mortality! It's wonderful!