New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Rewind

Report abuse
Description:
Sketching. I had this idea for a long time but didn't have the time nor energy for awhile. Mechanical pencils, Photoshop self-made textures -- 4 hours.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

Deej6595This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:56 pm:
Wow. I really love how the cassette player turns into her hair. This is one of my favorites.

Purpleroses said...
Sept. 7, 2012 at 10:41 am:
This is soooooooo good!!!!!!!! I also self taught myself on drawing people, I LOVE drawing them!

geek.chic.itzallmeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
OMG you are an amazing artist! I love your work! I am terrible at drawing humans >.< I wish i could draw like that :D

MoldovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:05 am :
Hey! :D Thanks for the comment!  Believe me when I say that you CAN draw like this.  I'm self-taught and only started drawing 2 years ago so if I can do it, so can anyone!  Forreal!
Thanks again, homie! ;)

StrangeJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:37 pm:
I think this should have gotten Editor's Choice, actually. :P I like it...it's original, and you're a pretty good artist as well. :)

Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:05 am :
Oh wow well thank you! :D  Perhaps some other piece of mine might make it?  Either way, I'm glad you think so! Keep it reall ;)