Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Apocalypse on a Suburban Street

Apocalypse on a Suburban Street

Report abuse
Description:
This is an illustration of kids trying to runaway from the "apocalypse" which is "set" to take place on December 21st.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

AngelfishingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
very dark... and interesting. Good illustrative work :)

shellshell94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 17, 2012 at 8:34 am :
Thanks for your comment. I checked out your profile and you have some pretty neat illustrations yourself. By the way, judging by your profile, are you Russian? I'm Ukrainian, and I speak Russian.

AngelfishingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:18 pm :
Thank you very much! I'm from South Dakota, USA - I just have a lot of interest in Russian culture lol I would like to speak Russian someday, but it's so hard ;_;

Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:29 pm :
Yea, I lost a lot of my fluency. Now my grandparents ask me if I understand them after each sentence they say, even though I can understand Russian perfectly well. I just have a hard time coming up with the right vocab. haha