New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > The Rahway River

The Rahway River

Report abuse
Description:
A plein air pastel painting depicting the Rahway River of New Jersey.
Tags: nature

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 14 comments. Post your own!

loverofmostthingscreativeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is amazing. You are really talented. You have captured specific details perfectly and I can totally picture what this would look like in reality. Well done.

KeriLynnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow.this is amazing!

TouchOfARose said...
Feb. 28, 2012 at 6:52 pm:
Absolutely magnificent! I love the colors you used, and the detail on the water. This looks like something you'd find in a reinaissance art gallery. (:

Willowrose said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 2:27 pm:
is their any tips you could give me about blending

SharkgirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 4, 2012 at 1:12 pm:
this is so cool

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 4, 2012 at 5:36 am:
This must have taken an eternity, not 2.5 hours! I like that there are hints of red in the image, not just cool blues and greens. Great job~

Ekf07This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 7:26 pm:
This is so beautiful. You captured that in a moment of serenity and wonder. This is amazing and fantastic

NeverBrokenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 1:18 pm:
How long did it take you to do this? Its really good, i love the colors and how its detailed, nice work! i painted a picture similar to this a while ago, the tree on the side, the bridge over the water, and i had two swans in the water, but anyways yours looks way better than mine, like a million times better!

artist22 replied...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 2:48 pm :
Thanks a lot!!! It took about 2.5 hours :)

KateLAThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 3:12 am:
Oh my gosh, this is absolutely beautiful, I love it! You blended it perfectly, 5/5 for you!

artist22 replied...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 5:01 pm :
Thank you!!!

KateLAThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 5:39 pm :
Oh I forgot, I was going to suggest to you to add more tags to your work, such as: bridge, river, trees, etc-in the future, because that will get you more views. I made that mistake on 3 pics, and they haven't gotten as many views as they would have otherwise. So for future work, just remember that :-)

artist22 replied...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 2:49 pm :
Thanks for telling me. I will keep that in mind!!

callie15 said...
Wow! I love the colors and how simple it is. Now, why isn't anyone commenting on your work?