Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Paranoia

Paranoia

Report abuse
Description:
Please comment

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

Deej6595 said...
I love the title and I love the concept of paranoia and the way you portrayed it. This is very spooky in a Tim Burton way. Thank you for sharing.

kataangfan11 said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:52 pm:
This is awesome! I love how everything pops out! Your style reminds me a lot of my friends type of style, I thought it was her picture for a second. lol

callie15 said...
Creepy, but I love it! Your work has so much meaning to it, and that makes you a true artist :)

IntheRainRunningAway said...
so freaking mentally disturbing in that way thats fantastic and i love. just so you know this image kept me up last night, which isnt unusual and i guess thats my own paranoia.

HolesInTheHeart replied...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 11:48 am :
haha Sorry for that! But it's nice to know my art had such a strong impact on someone :D

IntheRainRunningAway replied...
Nov. 24, 2011 at 3:06 pm :
haha dont apologize! i wanna keep someone up from my poems! anyway i bet youve heard this but youve got something.

HolesInTheHeart replied...
Dec. 8, 2011 at 12:00 pm :
Thank you so much. You can never have too many constructive comments in my opinion and you've definitely just motivated me!

Paradise_Lost said...
I now intend to print this out and hang it on my wall.

HolesInTheHeart replied...
Nov. 15, 2011 at 11:44 am :
Haha! That's...probably the best compliment you could give me. Thanks :D

rachie-lou-whoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is absolutely wonderful! I love the emotions depicted from it, and how the colors work together. Marvelous piece! (:

HolesInTheHeart replied...
Nov. 15, 2011 at 11:45 am :
Thank you so much! It's actually a little blurry I think. I may try and take a new picture and repost it, but I'm glad you like it even in its blurry state! :D