Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > tattood together..(:

tattood together..(:

Report abuse
Description:
tattoo my boyfriend and i are going to get(:
Tags: teens

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 19 comments. Post your own now!

franc said...
thanks(: I love the idea of it..

franc said...
Thank you so much(: this means a lot. Good Luck with your relationship and may you always be happy(:

chrisjermain said...
hey now everyone who is denying this girls claim. i see where shes coming from. Im engaged at the age of 15 to a girl ihave been madly in love with for 2 years. yeah things will come along (obstacles) but you just push threw them and come out the other side strong as ever.

LiveLaughLove01 said...

i reall ylove this picture or drawing alot...

franc said...
I can't draw either! I did this atleast three timmes before I was satisfied and. I still hate it. Stuff never looks the samme on paper as it does in my mind):

HollerGirl26 said...

WHY can't I draw?!?!?!?!?!

WinterFairy said...
Aug. 21, 2011 at 10:02 am
That's sweet <3 :)

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
Aug. 13, 2011 at 10:16 am
Cute picture!  But what happens if you guys get the tattoo and then you break up? 

swcricket98 replied...
I agree with you.

franc replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 11:28 am
We're not going to silly. It sounds corny but we are LITERALLY completely and totally wrapped in one another. We are facing forever together

swcricket98 replied...
You never know.

franc replied...
Well I don't know how to explain but its one of those things that I DO just know.

franc replied...
we are in love. Nothings coming between us. Andbesides if something happens then I will physically never be complete until he holds me again.

Odessa_Sterling00 replied...
Things happen.  Someone 3 times as good as him could come along.  You can't help fate.  I'm sorry for doubting you if you really do stay together for FOREVER.  But looking at this from our point it seems a little impulsive. 

franc replied...
You can help fate if you don't believe in it. Fate is an excuse for people to not do anything. I'm making my own plans, and he's the biggest part of them. Its not impulsive. Its well thought out. I'm not an impulsive person. I guess I can't explain this to anyone without being told I'm a silly little girl...

Odessa_Sterling00 replied...
How is fate an excuse to do nothing?  That made no sence, for one.  And for number two, someone could move to your town, come meet you and you could fall utterly and completely in love AGAIN, since you seem to already falled in love.  You can't help that he moved to your town, or that you love him.  If you say you can forget your love for him, then your just going against your own self when you say your going to love this "guy" forever.  You never know what could happen.... (more »)

RayBaytheDinosaur replied...
You people should quit hassling her =P your not in their minds and if its true love, its true love. you can't determine that for them and i think the tatoos really really cute even though i probably wouldve waited until i was married to get it... but if you really love each other this much, why not? =)

moon_beam said...
They look so in love. :)

franc replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 11:29 am
We are. We truly are.(: