Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > taylor swift

taylor swift

Report abuse
Description:
I love taylor swift both as a singer and a role model; I felt it was only fair I draw her

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

PumpkinscoutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This really captures the essence of Taylor...I like her too and pastel really doesflatter her features especially with someone as talented as you drawing :)

amandanicole said...
thank you:) thats a good idea, i'll try one!!

lyssa27This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wow! that is so good!!!! it looks just like her. Could you do another one??? like an action one of her?

MaggieElaineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 3:10 am:
Ahh!! I meant to rate 5 stars and accidentally clicked 4!! Blah.. Hahaha :) You have some serious talent

SaritaFajita said...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:41 am:

OMG; This is SO GOOD! It looks exactly like her. (;

Hope it gets published in the mag.!

[P.S. Please rate my poem;

A Day In A Dream.] -Thanks <3

amandanicole replied...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:25 pm :
thank you very much I will look at your poem now!