Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Jaguar

Jaguar

Report abuse
Description:
Pastel Drawing based off a photograph taken by Bill Houghton, used with permission.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

Audrey.ia55559 said...

omg its just like a picture you have amazing talent

mmariiissolll said...
omg! I wish I could do something like this. but I done a lion cub for my art class. so eventually I'll be this good. 

Pumpkinscout said...
This is like wow...I wish I could be half this good Idk how you do it!

mizzfrance said...
this is really freakin amazing. when i saw this i was like : yeah, sure this is a drawing.. but it is and your amazing !!! keep it up (:

Sparkora said...
There's almost NO WAY this can be a drawing, but I can just barely tell with the softness of the colors! You can really FEEL the movement in the picture, like the tiger has just noticed somehting and is going to go have a look. I'm amazed!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 9:11 am
 I loved the blue beauty and would really love to use it as a titlescreen but I have know ide how to! Ur work is really amazing and I thought I was good at drawing! Even though I love writing stories more I will sur be checking out more of ur work! It's super good!!! :D

dreamxentertain This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this truly is amazing! It looks so realistic, from the shape of the jaguar to the colors you used...I love it!

artgirl replied...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 1:31 am
I'm glad you like it!

consumedbygrace247 said...
Jul. 4, 2011 at 11:19 am
This is so amazing! The detail is incredible, how in the world did you get so talented? :D Please keep up the great work!!

artgirl replied...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 1:09 am
Thank you very much! I started art classes in 6th grade and have stayed ever since, learning from the same teacher. I didn't even like drawing before I started. I'm a firm believer that anyone can make a work of art, I've seen it happen again and again.

shadowrider said...
This is amazingly detailed! I would have mistaken it for a photograph if you hadn't said it was a pastel drawing! This is so beautiful! I love it! This might be the best drawing I've seen yet on this sight! Really amazing job! Keep drawing!

artgirl replied...
Thank you very much! You should post some of your work so I can see it.