Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Unto Serenity

Unto Serenity

Report abuse
Description:
This was my first time using pastels so why not go big and do a turtle

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

Steph0804This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 30, 2011 at 9:12 am:
LOVE IT! If this is the first time you're using pastels, you must be reeeeaaaaal good...

Kame-SonataThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 8 at 11:48 pm :
This really means a lot to me! I get really hesitant when trying out something new, I know how it should look and I do not want to do it the wrong way :)

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 10:03 am:
I LOVE  turtles! Great job! It is really nicly done! :) Keep up the good work, and keep drawing! :D

Sept. 8, 2011 at 7:02 pm :
THANK YOU :D i will  heh im posting more.. I really appreciate the response

tortuga said...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 11:53 pm:
I Absolutly LOVE turtles! You did a really great job with the details and everything :D

Jun. 11, 2011 at 8:43 pm :
I'm GLAD to have me another turtle lover! I really appreciate your comment..for someone who loves turtles this is great! thanks again :D