Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > If Life was this Whimsical

If Life was this Whimsical This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Well I like my sneakers, so I drew them, and I like knee high socks, so I threw them in there too. Alas i drew them too narrow, so I made them being knit. Great story isn't it?

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

sunriseusnset said...
Jun. 9, 2011 at 8:25 am
very creative! i love the detail. you have talent.

flyinggemini said...
fabulous!!!!

KaileeM said...
So Cool. Extremely Creative!

cool said...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 9:02 am
 this picture is amazing

Awesome Sauce said...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 7:45 am
Awesome! i love it

autumntate2015 said...
amaxing. i love it(:

TaylorJade said...
I love this pic! You did such a great job (: It reminds me of me. Hahaha (: I always wear knee socks and converse... Hahaha (:

Emily S. said...
This brings me back to when I was little and refused to wear anything but rainbow patterned socks. I love it! Awesome job!

StaceFaceK said...
This is such an amazing Idea!  I really like the shading of the black and white sneakers in contrast with the bright colors of the socks:)

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 12:31 am
Wow, that is seriously really interesting. I like how the thread goes from rainbow on the needle thingys to white/gray next to the shoes in its little ball.