Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > A Single Path

A Single Path

Report abuse
Description:
A study in contrast.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

bahannahpeel This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
that's amazing

SockmonkeysThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oops! Sorry I meant to write hopefully u liked my poem as much as I liked your picture! Sorry! Lol.

LAmbii This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 16, 2010 at 2:11 am
I liked your poem-interesting interpretation.

I write poetry and one poem I wrote is called 'The many patheays of Life'. Part of it says : "Even if it is the frightening path you see; follow it. Light is always on the other side." Hopefully you like as much as I liked your picture. :)

Faith.Hope.Love said...
Dont look down! haha. Although it looks creepy, im curious to what is on the other side. great job!

Oct. 4, 2010 at 1:42 am
I'm glad you like it :)

Faith.Hope.Love replied...
This picture seems a little darker than your other pastel art peices. What inspired you do something different?

Dec. 16, 2010 at 2:10 am
When I started the picture, I was feeling a bit irritated and I guess it translated into the piece. 

milforce said...
All I can say is awesome.

Dec. 16, 2010 at 2:06 am
glad you like it!

BaddChick13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i really like this !

Thank you very much!