New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > blue flowers

blue flowers

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

FlyWithMe_899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 22, 2010 at 4:44 pm:
ooh this is really cool. i like the contrasting/complementary colors (of blue and orange) :)) nicee. also love the texture u see in the petals

FlyWithMe_899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 22, 2010 at 4:46 pm :
well the texture's like everywhere:P u kno wat i mean

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 5:30 pm:
Beautifull, the texture is very cool.

emo_kat_luvs_ya said...
May 28, 2010 at 6:26 pm:
This is such a kewl pic.... u rock at pastels! i luv it!

JaguaariLilly said...
May 15, 2010 at 10:58 pm:
pretty ^,^ good mood with color contrasts

VW4EVER said...
May 11, 2010 at 10:01 pm:
it reminds me of the van gogh picture of a vase of sunflowers, but i like this one a lot better. in a way it looks dead, but thats what makes it cool.

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 5:30 pm :
I know, right?!