Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Sailboat Sunset

Sailboat Sunset This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Pastel drawing of a sailboat during sunset.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 72 comments. Post your own now!

blueeyes79 said...

beautiful!!

*check out my work please*

crubs3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
WOW!! this is soo good!!! i love the sunset in the background! what did u use... pastels?? haha idk im more poetry and photography!! anyways it is AMAZING!! Will u please rate and comment on my pics!!

Thrush said...
Wow, gorgeous!! I love all the colors!!!!!!!

ZVawda said...
Jun. 14, 2010 at 5:02 am
Beautiful!

toflyaway said...
Jun. 14, 2010 at 1:06 am
Beautiful. I love the way the colours all just blend in to each other perfectly :)

livelaughlove19 said...
this is beautiful! you really have talent

jonas_chick899 said...
May 23, 2010 at 8:41 am
beautiful:DD good job!!!!!

CassieSherman14 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow! That's amazing... yous hould totally be an artist. Will you look at my pictures and rate them??? thanks.

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

i wish i was this good at art.

if i could make something even half as beautiful as this, i would be content.

CassieSherman14 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I agree with you it's beautiful isn't it.

mary_blue356 said...
Mar. 6, 2010 at 5:16 am
You are indeed good in drawing/sketching.
Not only good but excellent!
Keep it up...Great Job!

LL&S.PEB said...
omg this is so pretty. I LOVE IT :)

xAllegria said...
Jan. 11, 2010 at 7:38 am
Interesting colours! The shades on the sea don't seem like reflections from close, but from afar it's actually well chosen.

montana said...
Dec. 20, 2009 at 11:12 am
Very colorful and vivid. Keep on drawing. Do u think u could look at my picture and rate it thx.

Reader:) said...
wooooooooooow!!!!!!!

CaseyLeigh This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Gorgeous and flawless. <3

Dramachic<3 said...
you have so much potential with pastels. this image is lovely. i am an art teacher, so i only say this for your benefit. on the left side of the boat's sail, you can see the upward stroke you used with the purple. just blend the pastels a little more next time, and you'll have a true masterpiece! again, great job keep up the good work

BunniComixArtistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
the boat seems so lonely...out on the sea with no body else in site, and yet, it emits a meloncoly feeling...its breathtaking...you'll become a famous artist someday :) i wish you the best of luck
-bunnicomixartist

auna123 said...
love the piece i love the detailed work you did keep it up

Bonnie S. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
flawless. i would hang this in my own house