New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > the violinist's nirvana

the violinist's nirvana

Report abuse
Description:
This portrays more of the musicians mind than the musician herself. It prtrays the state of mind where one is completely absorbed in something and is experiencing a zone. For this certain musician it is the calming nature that the muusic fills her mind with.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

aem312 said...
This is really nice. I love the colors. Well done.

Dreamgirl95 said...
This is so beautiful. I love all the pink, it's my favorite color. The way you blend all the colors is awsome. Great work:)

JuneTazThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oooooh, pretty! ;) I love the soft yet vibrant colors and the message it gives.

lrshapThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
very good, i like violin and i love art, so great combo :) the colors sre so prety, i love the way you can make them blend

Rose E. said...
May 19, 2011 at 2:27 pm:
What's interesting is that the picture of the violinist is not what I saw when I first looked at this picture. a bird crying out is what I saw! i don't know if this was intentional, but blur your eyes and the violinist's head is the birds eye....and the way her hands are folded creates the beak. absolutely stunning and beautiful!!

Lizz17 said...
oh. my. goodnes. You're so amazingly talented it's not even funny, like, amazing. Please keep pasteling or whatever it's called

CanadianRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Pastel is one of my favourite mediums. You did I wonderful and original job with this. I like it.

jonas_chic899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 8, 2010 at 8:24 am:
oooooh the colors are so pretty n soft. they blend together, this is so awesome!!!!

roseann This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 17, 2010 at 2:49 pm:
looks as if it's another world. enchanting.

NotThatGirl said...
Wow. This is a really beautiful pastel, and the name brings it to a new level. Keep making more amazing art, you're going places!

Napashya R. said...
i like this i do art to and i think that pastel is hard to use s you did a really good job