New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Style AND Charm!

Style AND Charm!

Report abuse
Description:
Challenge Create a work of art that describes your personality
Tags: anime

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

WhittyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 16, 2012 at 12:13 pm:
Okay, this is truly amazing. Like, mind-blowingly so. Why is this not in the magazine?!?!?! It's outstanding!!!!!!

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
                             Wow!!!

EllimeeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 12:10 pm:

If this masterpiece doesn't capture the eyes of the unique One's soul, I'm going to slap myself.

Basically, I'm in awe!

MayDay said...
Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:37 pm:
This is extremly amazing!!! I am absolutley in love with the outfit you drew.

flame911 said...
Dec. 2, 2010 at 10:25 am:
This is so good, it sort of looks like sakura from tsubasa resivoure chronicles!!!

Lizz17 said...
It's so Alice in Wonderland-ish. simply amazing. You are so talented, you could be a fashion designer or artist or anything really

jonas_chic899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 8, 2010 at 8:32 am:
wicked!!!!! this is awesome!