Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Mirror Of My Mind

Mirror Of My Mind This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Challenge Create an abstract work within a concrete pattern. I selected to use a mirror and provide a maze of adventure for the viewer

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

Deej6595 said...
This was a good challenge. It looks like a very complex painting with all the interlying dimensions. 

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 1, 2012 at 10:34 am
Interesting concept~ Your mind is a maze. Incredible!

Angeleyes12 said...
Wow this is very interesting to the eye. Keep up your work

Ellimee said...
So strange I'm giving you five stars and a wink! The title fits it better then my pj's do on me! :)

FeedTheBirds said...

Wow, this made me think a lot. At first I didn't realize it was a mirror, I thought it was an oar, which had me on a completely different train of thought.

very fascinating.

coravecwriter said...
Not only is this a MAGNIFICENT piece of art, but it is very symbolic as well. I LOVE your choice of colors and shading, as well as the message that this piece brings across. AMAZING!

kiska_puppy11 said...
Dec. 18, 2009 at 10:43 am
Wow, you are really talented!

Shelby R. said...
What a remarkable artist with potential among the stars. You take my breath away with each and every work of Art I see from you. Thank you for sharing the most amazing talent with us.

Sid Says said...
What a tremendously talented artist. Each and every work of art that I see is amazing! Thank you for creating a wonderful world to travel to each and every time I view your works of art.
You are amazing!